What’s Your Story - Vision and Validation Week 1 Welcome to the EntreLaunch Online Accelerator Program.
Customer Development Week 2
Revenue and Finance Week 3
Branding and Design Week 4
Startup Legal Week 5
Marketing Week 6
Legal and Copyright Assignment
Legal & Copyright
Video: Graphic Design Legal and Copyright (Activity) Length: 6:18 min
Your task is to prepare a questions to ask the Graphic Designer during your consultation meeting to help you prepare deliverables and any agreements for copyright licensing.
- Research a boilerplate terms and conditions for the Graphic Designer.
- Include possible conditions that are unique to your business. Some examples are:
- Client owns the copyright to finished design and working files
- Client owns the copyright to finished design and agrees to pay $xxx.xx for the working files.
- Graphic Designer will submit invoices at various milestones of the project and keep track of hourly progress.
- Share three of your unique contract conditions in the discussion board.
- Prepare a reusable contract document for your records.
Share three of your unique contract conditions in the discussion board. Leave a comment on two classmates postings that engage a conversation either by asking deeper questions about the condition, or share your insight on their posting as a means for helping them communicate their contract agreements.