Total learning: 27 lessons / 4 quizzes Time: 6 weeks
What’s Your Story - Vision and Validation Week 1 Welcome to the EntreLaunch Online Accelerator Program.
Customer Development Week 2
Revenue and Finance Week 3
Branding and Design Week 4
Startup Legal Week 5
Marketing Week 6
Week 2 Assignments – Customer Development
- Identify your customer. What key assumptions are you making about your customer? Write a list identifying characteristics of your customer.
- Create a single customer archetype using a few paragraphs to describe the characteristics that make this customer idea. Name your customer. Describe your customer’s background, hobby, lifestyle and income level.
- Develop a series of interview questions relating to the problem facing your customer. Ask a minimum of 5 -10 ideal customers these questions and make note of the answers.
- How does your ideal customer currently solve the issue that you are addressing?
- Research other solutions to your problem to identify what has worked, what has failed and how your problem could be better solved.
- Identify risks. What risks does your solution entail? What would you view as a failure for your solution? How can you mitigate risk to both you and your customers?