Catalyst – Part Time, Flexible
EntreLaunch Inc. is now hiring an ambitious team member with an interest in changing the world through entrepreneurship. You will be our catalyst to make things happen.
This Position Is Part-Time And Flexible.
- Lead generation
- Membership program development
- Community outreach
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research on competition and industry
- Supporting the lead team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Website development (optional but a bonus!)
- Course development (optional but a bonus!)
- Video or photography experience (optional but a bonus!)
- Work in a real-time startup with a serial entrepreneur
- Exposure to global entrepreneurial environments
- Gain leadership skills in a supportive team environment
- Connect with entrepreneurs around the world
- Ability to create your own projects
- Ability to work from home
- Hone your skills as a catalyst of change and creation
For all individuals to feel empowered to create their own future and positively impact the global community
EntreLaunch believes in creating an engaging work environment that encourages self-growth in all team members. Our company culture can be summarized by our core values below:
2.Be a Change Maker
4.Embrace Weirdness Everyday
5.Think the Unthinkable and Know It is Possible
6.Seek Adventure; Be Creative
7.Always Be Learning
8.Build Social Value and Strong Relationships
9.Do More With Less
10.Create Positive Impact through Strategic Shifts
11.Follow Your Passion
12.Support Future Generations
EntreLaunch Inc. adheres to the UN Global Compact 10 Principles http://www.globalcompact.ca/the-ten-principles
The position at EntreLaunch is an entry level position. Experience preferred but willingness to learn and adapt is key. We believe that hard work, a learning mentality, and exceptional communication skills are all that someone needs to be successful. As our Catalyst, you will directly influence the future of EntreLaunch.
Successful Candidates Must Have The Following Characteristics
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Desire to Build and Create New Opportunities
- Fun Personality
- Team Player
- Ability to learn new programs and procedures
- Passion for entrepreneurship/education industry and its best practices
About EntreLaunch Inc.
EntreLaunch is on a mission to launch the next generation of entrepreneurs.
Our EntreLearn program is designed to be accessible to youth worldwide regardless of geographic location. With an emphasis on social impact, this pre-accelerator will take you through the paces from idea to MVP. Choose our Pre-Accelerator PLUS option to access live mentors and additional learning.
Impact Cup is a challenge designed to spark creativity while building an Impact business within a short time frame. Ask for us to come to your community.
The EntreFund microloan programs will launch in 2018 providing funds to young entrepreneurs for idea validation and startup costs.
The Launchers membership community focuses on sharing and collaboration among entrepreneurs is vital to ensure we build a strong future.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.